The facts about Henningsvær Rorbuer
Henningsvær Rorbuer has been renting out fishermen's cabins to tourists since 1982.
Over the years, the holiday camp has adapted to the needs and requirements of its customers, and it has always been of the utmost importance to maintain the charm and atmosphere that make this idyllic setting.
- 25 restored fisherman's cabins (rorbuer)
- Reception office
- Breakfast room/restaurant (only for larger groups)
- Meeting room accommodating 50 persons (complete set of AV-aids). Larger capacity can be hired in.
- Restaurant for groups
- Saunas, wood-fired with a delightful view
- 2 Heated outdoor wooden bath tub
Henningsvær Rorbuer AS is owned by Mrs. Mariann Juvik Eilertsen and her husband Mr Tom Kåre Eilertsen.