HENNINGSVÆR RORBUER AS
Company No. 980395510
HENNINGSVÆR RORBUER AS: BOOKING AND CANCELLATION RULES
- The person responsible for booking must be over 18 years old.
- It cannot be booked more than 2 cabins of the same guest, for larger groups own rules apply. Please contact the reception for more information.
- Bookings made online, by email, written or orally are binding to both parties.
- Reservations are not covered by the Norwegian Supply of Goods and Services Act (Angrerettloven, ref. §19, subsection 1).
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES:
- If not otherwise arranged, our cabins (rorbu) are at the guest's disposal from 16.00 hours on the day of arrival. Check out no later than 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Pursuant to the agreement, guests are required to pay for their stay on arrival.
- Henningsvær Rorbuer AS should be notified of arrivals expected to be later than 18.00 hours.
- Guests are at liberty to cancel/change reservations up to 21 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations/changes received later than 21 days prior to arrival are payable to the amount of 50% of the cost of the stay.
- Cancellations/changes received later than 7 days prior to arrival are payable to the amount of 100% of the cost of the stay..
- Cancellations/changes must be made in writing.
- In the event of illness the guest will be required to pay for the stay unless cancellation has been made
within the given deadlines. Henningsvær Rorbuer AS recommends guests to make sure that cancellations are covered by their insurance.